I have been working as a 3D artist in the video game industry for the past 5 years. I am a creative and polyvalent individual who is curious and dynamic by nature. I am autonomous and responsible in my tasks everyday.
Borealys games, Montreal – Quebec, Canada
July 2015 – Present
Modeling / texturing environments for an unannounced project.
3D GAME ARTIST
Ankama studio, Roubaix – FRANCE
August 2013 – March 2015 (1 year 8 months)
Project : Krosmaster Arena online (2015) (IOS) (PC)
Main tasks :
- Assets modeling : (characters/environments) : High-poly/ Low-poly modeling
- Textures baking : Albedo/Normal Map/AO/Curvature map/specular map
- Using mesh Baker for optimizing environments (Altlas textures, combine Meshes)
- Level Building (Unity 3D) for several environments of the game
- Lighting/Lightmapping (Unity 3D).
Ankama product’s, Roubaix – FRANCE
2010/2013 (3 years)
Project: Krosmaster Arena Boardgame
Dofus / Wakfu figurines – Collection Krosmoz – (Revoltech type)
Main tasks :
- Characters HD sculpt for articulated and sculptures figurines by taking into account the technical contraints.
- Writing technical files for mass production factories. (parting, pantone colors, materials, tampography/stickers)
- Preparing files and 3D printing.
- Modeling (characters/environments) : High-poly/ Low-poly modeling, UV, textures baking.
- Integrate and optimize unity 3D scenes.
- Sculpting characters for the action figures.
- 3D printing
- Adapt its work to the technical constraints related to a video game production and artistic direction of the project.
- Rendering (Vray render)
- Softimage XSI
- Unity 3D
- UDK (Initiation)
- After Effects