I have been working as a 3D artist in the video game industry for almost 7 years, with experience as a level artist as well as a character artist. I am a creative and polyvalent individual who is autonomous and responsible in his everyday tasks.
3D LEVEL ARTIST/ ENVIRONMENT
Borealys Games, Montreal – Quebec, Canada
July 2015 – September 2017 (2 years 3 months)
Project : Mages Of Mystralia (Steam/PS4/One)
Main Tasks :
- Level Compostion
- Modeling / texturing environments and game objects.
- Lighting and lightmaps creation.
- Level optimization.
Training of a junior environment artist
3D GAME ARTIST
Ankama Studio, Roubaix – FRANCE
August 2013 – March 2015 (1 year 8 months)
Project : Krosmaster Arena Online (2015) (iOS/PC)
Main Tasks :
- Assets modeling (environments/characters) : High-poly/ Low-poly modeling
- Textures baking : Albedo/Normal Map/AO/Curvature map/specular map
- Using Mesh Baker for optimizing environments (Altlas textures, combine meshes)
- Level Building (Unity 3D) for several environments of the game
- Lighting/Lightmapping (Unity 3D).
Ankama Product’s, Roubaix – FRANCE
2010/2013 (3 years)
Project: Krosmaster Arena Boardgame
Dofus / Wakfu figurines – Collection Krosmoz – (Revoltech type)
Main tasks :
- Creating HD character sculpts for articulated and sculptures figurines by taking into account the technical contraints.
- Writing technical files for mass production factories.(parting, pantone colors, materials, tampography/stickers)
- Preparing files and 3D printing.
- Modeling (environments/characters) : High-poly/ Low-poly modeling, UV, textures baking.
- Integrating and optimizing Unity 3D scenes.
- Sculpting characters for action figures.
- 3D printing.
- Ability to meet the technical constraints related to a video game production.
- Ability to adapt to the artistic direction.
- Rendering (Vray render)
- Softimage XSI
- Unity 3D
- UDK (Initiation)
- Substance Designer
- After Effects